It’s hard to believe that we’re nearing the end of 2016, this was the year we celebrated ten vintages, we experienced growth, and were rewarded by all the hard work in the vineyard and wine making. With that being said, we’re excited to celebrate the holidays with wine, friends and good food. If you’re still working on your holiday lists, here’s a few ideas for the wine lover on your list.
2. Mom should always be #1 on your list & besides her favorite bottle of wine, you can do no wrong with jewelry. Olive & Poppy is a California based company that sources many of their materials from recycled wine materials from wine country. Stop by our Ellensburg location to pick up this ‘Cheers’ necklace, the rosé key chain, or their pretty gold vineyard bracelet.
3. Everyone wine lover has their favorite corkscrew, that being said, one can never have too many. This professional corkscrew does the job without complaints every. single. time. Available at the Ellensburg tasting room.
4. Support Washington, stylishly carry your host/hostess gift to the party with a Washington Wine gift bag, available in the Ellensburg tasting room.
5. With wine comes cheese, however, this is the most indulgent holiday wish we could ask for, can you imagine though, our cheese wishes would forever be filled.
6. A beautiful wine deserves beautiful stemware, add Gård Riedel glasses to your stocking (available to ship), and your glass will never be empty.
7. The Wine Folly book, simple answers to a modern lifestyle. A wonderful read for all levels of wine drinkers.
8. Wine Hive: available in 3, 6 or 12 bottle options, it’s fully customizable for your collection and look oh-so-sleek with modern or classic decor.
9. Marble cheese board, hand-crafted of white marble, ideal for serving soft or hard cheeses with a built-in wire cutter for personalized serving sizes.
10. Gård gift card: the gift that continues to give. If you’re like us, there’s always that one person that is HARD to buy for, enter the gift card. Available in any amount, purchase online or email us to have one sent with a personalized gift message before the holidays.